Weakness in Franklin Multi-Asset Defensive Growth A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.03 / 0.67 %
- Total Assets 110.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.200%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.35%
- Turnover 8%
Morningstar’s Analysis SBCPX
Will SBCPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.