Western Asset Ultra-Short Income I's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.75 / 0.15 %
- Total Assets 553.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.390%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.23%
- Effective Duration 0.47 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SBAYX
Will SBAYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.