Virtus Newfleet Core Plus Bond C's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.02 / 0.58 %
- Total Assets 95.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.550%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.08%
- Effective Duration 5.79 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SAVCX
Will SAVCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.