The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit SA US Fixed Income Investor to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.44 / 0.00
- Total Assets 428.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.400%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.26%
- Effective Duration 1.13 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SAUFX
Will SAUFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.