The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Guggenheim Alpha Opportunity C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.96 / 0.63 %
- Total Assets 32.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.510%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Long-Short Equity
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 283%
Morningstar’s Analysis SAOCX
Will SAOCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.