The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Guggenheim Alpha Opportunity A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.69 / 0.28 %
- Total Assets 32.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.760%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Long-Short Equity
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.72%
- Turnover 283%
Morningstar’s Analysis SAOAX
Will SAOAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.