Allspring Ultra Short-Term Income A's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.47 / 0.14 %
- Total Assets 1.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.510%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.36%
- Effective Duration 0.80 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SADAX
Will SADAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.