Rydex Precious Metals Inv's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 35.83 / 3.86 %
- Total Assets 85.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.280%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Equity Precious Metals
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.47%
- Turnover 114%
Morningstar’s Analysis RYPMX
Will RYPMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.