An incline in People Pillar rating is the primary driver of Royce International Premier Service's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral from Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.50 / 1.20 %
- Total Assets 808.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.440%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Foreign Small/Mid Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.48%
- Turnover 32%
Morningstar’s Analysis RYIPX
Will RYIPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.