While American Funds Capital World Growth & Income’s management team has changed a bit recently, its sensible approach and deep analytical resources earn its cheapest U.S.-based and Luxembourg-domiciled share classes a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver. Its pricier classes land at Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 54.32 / 0.85 %
- Total Assets 107.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.550%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Global Large-Stock Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 250
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.23%
- Turnover 32%
Morningstar’s Analysis RWIBX
Will RWIBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.