Weakness in Victory RS Value Y's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 26.42 / 0.26 %
- Total Assets 310.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.060%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.66%
- Turnover 69%
Morningstar’s Analysis RSVYX
Will RSVYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.