T. Rowe Price International Value remains in good hands, and its three cheaper share classes retain their Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Bronze, whereas its fourth and priciest share class stays at Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.21 / 1.00 %
- Total Assets 10.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.320%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Foreign Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.42%
- Turnover 21%
Morningstar’s Analysis RRIGX
Will RRIGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.