Weakness in Russell Inv Lifepoints Moderate Strat R5's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.78 / 0.90 %
- Total Assets 161.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.280%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.41%
- Turnover 8%
Morningstar’s Analysis RMLVX
Will RMLVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.