American Funds Mortgage Fund benefits from a solid team that has prudently executed its conservative approach to the mortgage market. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for its cheapest share classes, while its pricier shares are rated Bronze or Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.18 / 0.78 %
- Total Assets 8.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.370%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 250
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.20%
- Effective Duration 5.84 years
Morningstar’s Analysis RMAAX
Will RMAAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.