T. Rowe Price Latin America’s personnel and other strengths remain intact. The Morningstar Analyst Rating for its institutional share class is raised to Gold from Silver—owing to changes in the competitive landscape in its Morningstar Category—while its no-load share class remains at Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.70 / 1.67 %
- Total Assets 356.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.090%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Latin America Stock
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.82%
- Turnover 32%
Morningstar’s Analysis RLAIX
Will RLAIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Dec 31, 2022
- Equity Holdings 53
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 3
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 47.2
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD