We continue to see T. Rowe Price Japan Equity as one of the strongest strategies for growth-oriented Japan equity exposure, despite its recent underperformance, some turnover in its supporting personnel, and several tweaks to its positioning. The Morningstar Analyst Rating is retained at Silver for all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.84 / 0.75 %
- Total Assets 483.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.840%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Japan Stock
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 36%
Morningstar’s Analysis RJAIX
Will RJAIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Mar 31, 2023
- Equity Holdings 69
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 3
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 30.5
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD