American Funds American High-Income Trust’s revamped and now notably stable team has seen encouraging changes to its approach in recent years. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for its cheapest share classes, while its pricier shares are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.31 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 17.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.410%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 250
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.75%
- Effective Duration 3.62 years
Morningstar’s Analysis RITAX
Will RITAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.