Impressive equity and fixed-income cohorts support American Funds Capital Income Builder and contribute to its compelling long-term prospects. Its seven cheapest share classes earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Gold, while eight earn Silver and the four most expensive are rated Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 64.98 / 0.81 %
- Total Assets 103.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.310%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.58%
- Turnover 27%
Morningstar’s Analysis RIRFX
Will RIRFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.