American Funds International Growth and Income’s seasoned management team, sensible approach, and low costs earn its cheapest share classes a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold, while pricier shares are rated Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 34.49 / 0.32 %
- Total Assets 14.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.620%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 250
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.12%
- Turnover 34%
Morningstar’s Analysis RIGAX
Will RIGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.