A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Victory RS Science and Technology Y to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 19.20 / 2.84 %
- Total Assets 180.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.210%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Technology
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 46%
Morningstar’s Analysis RIFYX
Will RIFYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.