While American Funds Income Fund of America has seen a number of manager changes in recent years, the current lineup is experienced with either this or a similar mandate. And the team’s ability to balance income and capital appreciation continues to support a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for the 12 cheapest share classes and Bronze for the seven priciest.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 23.31 / 0.34 %
- Total Assets 121.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.92%
- Turnover 40%
Morningstar’s Analysis RIDCX
Will RIDCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.