American Funds Investment Company of America’s team changes and tweaks to its growth-and-income approach have yet to pay off, but parent Capital Group’s broader strengths are enough to keep the Morningstar Analyst Rating for its cheapest shares at Silver and the others at Bronze and Neutral, depending on fees.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 43.54 / 0.86 %
- Total Assets 108.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.360%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 250
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.61%
- Turnover 22%
Morningstar’s Analysis RICBX
Will RICBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.