The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Victory High Yield C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.53 / 0.48 %
- Total Assets 246.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.82%
- Effective Duration 2.95 years
Morningstar’s Analysis RHYCX
Will RHYCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.