Virtus KAR Global Small-Cap C's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 22.64 / 0.88 %
- Total Assets 63.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.320%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Small/Mid Stock
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 90%
Morningstar’s Analysis RGSCX
Will RGSCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.