The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Russell Inv Strategic Bond C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.28 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 2.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.610%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.57%
- Effective Duration 6.73 years
Morningstar’s Analysis RFCCX
Will RFCCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.