The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Russell Inv Investment Grade Bond A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.83 / 0.84 %
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.770%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.91%
- Effective Duration 6.47 years
Morningstar’s Analysis RFAAX
Will RFAAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.