Weakness in HSBC RadiantESG US Smaller Companies I's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.10 / 1.87 %
- Total Assets 24.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 120%
Morningstar’s Analysis RESCX
Will RESCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.