Weakness in Russell Inv LifePoints Equity Gr StratR5's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.14 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 304.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.420%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.27%
- Turnover 10%
Morningstar’s Analysis RELVX
Will RELVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.