The American Funds Target Date Retirement series continues to be a top choice for retirement savers. Its cheapest share classes continue to earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Gold, while its more-expensive options are rated Silver or Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.97 / 1.01 %
- Total Assets 21.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.730%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Target-Date 2050
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.65%
- Turnover 2%
Morningstar’s Analysis RDITX
Will RDITX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.