The American Funds Target Date Retirement series continues to be a top choice for retirement savers. Its cheapest share classes continue to earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Gold, while its more-expensive options are rated Silver or Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.79 / 0.84 %
- Total Assets 30.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.010%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Target-Date 2040
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.66%
- Turnover 4%
Morningstar’s Analysis RCKTX
Will RCKTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.