The American Funds Target Date Retirement series continues to be a top choice for retirement savers. Its cheapest share classes continue to earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Gold, while its more-expensive options are rated Silver or Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.06 / 0.18 %
- Total Assets 4.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.930%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Target-Date 2000-2010
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.13%
- Turnover 18%
Morningstar’s Analysis RCATX
Will RCATX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.