American Funds Bond Fund of America has benefited from several process and resource enhancements over the past decade. Its revamped team, including skilled leaders and a well-resourced and notably stable supporting cast, earns its cheapest share classes an upgrade to a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold. Its pricier shares range from Silver to Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.60 / 0.16 %
- Total Assets 73.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.250%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 250
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.03%
- Effective Duration 6.23 years
Morningstar’s Analysis RBFFX
Will RBFFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.