Roumell Opportunistic Value Instl earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.66 / 0.64 %
- Total Assets 85.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.240%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 47%
Morningstar’s Analysis RAMSX
Will RAMSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.