Pimco High Yield Municipal Bond is managed by a highly experienced group of portfolio managers and analysts who apply a sector-agnostic, relative value driven approach across most sectors of the municipal market, including taxable munis. The fund’s track record is compelling; however, concerns about the continuing turnover on the muni team after Pimco acquired Gurtin Municipal Bond Management in 2019 underpin Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral for all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.45 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 2.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.870%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Muni
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.99%
- Effective Duration 6.54 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PYMAX
Will PYMAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.