Pioneer High Yield judiciously altered its strategy’s approach several years ago, but the management team does not demonstrate an edge within the confines of its refined process. Its cheaper share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral, while its pricier share classes are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.70 / 0.34 %
- Total Assets 514.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.980%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.71%
- Effective Duration 3.38 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PYICX
Will PYICX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.