An incline in People Pillar rating is the primary driver of Payden Emerging Markets Bond Adviser's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze from Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.16 / 0.29 %
- Total Assets 839.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.960%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.19%
- Effective Duration 6.66 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PYEWX
Will PYEWX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.