Strength in Payden Core Bond Adviser's Process Pillaris partially offset by an Average People Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.32 / 0.64 %
- Total Assets 943.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.780%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.91%
- Effective Duration 6.51 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PYCWX
Will PYCWX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.