UBS US Allocation A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 43.01 / 1.01 %
- Total Assets 219.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.990%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.87%
- Turnover 96%
Morningstar’s Analysis PWTAX
Will PWTAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.