PACE Global Fixed Income Investments A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.53 / 0.35 %
- Total Assets 223.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.030%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.54%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis PWFAX
Will PWFAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.