The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit PGIM Global Real Estate Z to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.98 / 0.05 %
- Total Assets 974.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.920%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Real Estate
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.22%
- Turnover 108%
Morningstar’s Analysis PURZX
Will PURZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.