The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit PGIM Global Real Estate A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 19.18 / 0.89 %
- Total Assets 982.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.300%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Real Estate
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.80%
- Turnover 108%
Morningstar’s Analysis PURAX
Will PURAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.