PACE Small/Medium Co Growth Equity Y’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.81 / 1.29 %
- Total Assets 301.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.960%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 78%
Morningstar’s Analysis PUMYX
Will PUMYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.