PGIM Real Assets C's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.08 / 1.52 %
- Total Assets 150.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.010%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.65%
- Turnover 43%
Morningstar’s Analysis PUDCX
Will PUDCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.