Deep macroeconomic expertise and a large team of skilled managers and analysts across global-bond sectors are key advantages for Pimco Dynamic Bond. Its cheapest shares carry Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver, with Bronze and Neutral ratings for its more costly classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.65 / 0.41 %
- Total Assets 2.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.210%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Nontraditional Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.90%
- Effective Duration 2.97 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PUBAX
Will PUBAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.