Pacific Capital T/F Securities Y’s strong process and parent firm underpin this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.80 / 0.31 %
- Total Assets 243.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.110%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.49%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis PTXFX
Will PTXFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.