Principal LifeTime features experienced managers, yet a recent shakeup of its supporting cast and an untested process warrant all shares of this series retaining their Morningstar Analyst Ratings, which range from Neutral to Negative depending on the expense ratio.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.72 / 1.21 %
- Total Assets 2.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.220%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Target-Date 2050
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.60%
- Turnover 27%
Morningstar’s Analysis PTERX
Will PTERX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.