Putnam Tax Exempt Income B's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.81 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 653.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.400%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type —
- Category Muni National Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 2.03%
- Effective Duration 8.95 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PTBEX
Will PTBEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.