Pimco StocksPLUS capitalizes on Pimco’s capabilities but employs a complicated structure that spurs volatility. The cheapest share classes retain their Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Bronze. The more-expensive shares are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.68 / 1.05 %
- Total Assets 1.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.910%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.50%
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis PSPAX
Will PSPAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.