Pimco Short-Term sets the standard for ultrashort bond strategies as this fund’s seasoned leaders skillfully execute its robust process to earn a Morningstar Analyst of Rating of Silver for its institutional share class; its more expensive shares range from Bronze to Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.47 / 0.03 %
- Total Assets 11.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.01%
- Effective Duration < 0.01 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PSHAX
Will PSHAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.