T. Rowe Price US Trs LongTerm Idx’s parent firm and notable investment philosophy support this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.49 / 0.46 %
- Total Assets 4.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.290%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Long Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.78%
- Effective Duration 16.04 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PRULX
Will PRULX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.